Dalam era yang terus berkembang dengan pesat, informasi telah menjadi komoditas yang tak ternilai harganya. Dari revolusi digital hingga transformasi teknologi, dunia kita kini tenggelam dalam lautan informasi yang tak pernah kering. Artikel ini mengajak kita untuk melangkahkan kaki ke dalam kompleksitas tatanan informasi saat ini, mengeksplorasi tantangan dan peluang yang muncul dalam mengelola dan memahami gelombang informasi yang terus menggulung. Dari algoritma cerdas hingga arus berita yang tak kenal lelah, mari kita telaah bersama bagaimana kita dapat menjadikan informasi sebagai alat untuk mendobrak batasan dan memahami dunia di sekitar kita dengan lebih baik.
Berikut adalah artikel atau berita tentang Harian losandes.biz dengan judul losandes.biz: Tottenham plot to usurp West Ham in 40m James WardProwse transfer chase yang telah tayang di losandes.biz terimakasih telah menyimak. Bila ada masukan atau komplain mengenai artikel berikut silahkan hubungi email kami di [email protected], Terimakasih.
Tottenham Hotspur are set to enter the race for Southampton captain James Ward-Prowse as new boss Ange Postecoglou continues to put his stamp on the squad.
Spurs have already signed playmaker James Maddison from Leicester, goalkeeper Guglielmo Vicario from Empoli and winger Manor Solomon from Shakhtar Donetsk as well as making Dejan Kulusevski and Pedro Porro’s loan moves permanent.
And Tottenham are now ready to swoop for Ward-Prowse, claim the Daily Star. The midfielder has been heavily linked with a return to the Premier League following Southampton’s relegation, but captained them to victory in the Championship opener against Sheffield Wednesday on Friday.
West Ham were hoping to sign the 28-year-old, but those talks appear to have stalled with Southampton demanding £40m. The Hammers have been reluctant to meet that valuation, with Southampton knocking back an offer in excess of £25m.
Tottenham could now hijack the deal with Postecoglou said to be keen to refresh his midfield with Ward-Prowse viewed as an ideal signing. Harry Winks has made a permanent move to Leicester City and the report states that Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Giovani Lo Celso and Tanguy Ndombele could also depart.
It is claimed Hojbjerg is in talks with Atletico Madrid over a £30m move, while Aston Villa are interested in Lo Celso who spent last season on loan at Villarreal. Ndombele, meanwhile, is said to be on the verge of an £11m switch to Turkish side Galatasaray.
And Spurs are said to be ‘willing to get far closer’ to Ward-Prowse’s £40m asking price if the move can be completed quickly. Southampton boss Russell Martin has admitted he has “not got a clue” whether Ward-Prowse or fellow in-demand midfielder Romeo Lavia will stay or go before the transfer window slams shut.
The Premier League kick-off is on August 12. You can sign up for 18 months now for a cut price deal which will mean you’ll see all the Premier League action throughout the 2023/2024 season as it unfolds.
From £20 a month
Mirror Football is now on Threads!You can follow us here
“Do I think they will be Southampton players by the end of the window? I have not got a clue,” Martin said before his side’s 2-1 win over Wednesday where Ward-Prowse played the full 90 minutes but Lavia was an unused substitute.
“What I hope and what I think are probably very different. However, it would be pointless to come out and say I think they’ll be here or I don’t because ultimately I have no control over that really.
“If they’re both not here at some point or one of them isn’t it will be because the club and the player have both had something that is beneficial for everyone. I think that’s why it has dragged on so long so far and I think it might continue to drag on, but both of them while they have been here have been great, at very different stages of their career.”